Our highly consultative search engine optimization services include link building, on-page optimization, content development creation and more.
We take a holistic look at Social Media strategy including blogging, Twitter, Facebook and industry specific social networks to come up with a campaign that works for you.
Thunder SEO has extensive experience in creating and implementing local search campaigns for single location, regional and nationwide businesses.
Our company has been working with web designers and internet marketing people for over 10 years....
Thunder SEO Is Hiring! Looking For A Senior Online Marketer
We’re looking for a senior online marketer who’s PASSIONATE about SEO; who wants to know what’s new; who follows SEO experts throughout the world and QUESTIONS what they say; who’s constantly thinking “what works?”, “what doesn’t?”, “how can I test that?”; who wants to be a VOICE in the industry; who wants to SUCCEED for themselves, their clients and the company. In short, we want a SEO NINJA. Oh (very important!), this person also knows how (and wants) to help other businesses with their online marketing – this is an AGENCY after all.
If this is YOU. We’d LOVE to hear from you.
- Create strategies for online marketing campaigns from SEO to social media to content strategy for a variety of clients.
- Manage client needs which includes handling all communication to and from clients, reporting to them monthly and executing on their campaigns.
- Manage employees and be able to delegate tasks to writers, link builders, etc.
- Manage monthly reporting for clients which includes isolating issues and discrepancies and sending concise reports to each clients at the end of each month.
- At least 3 years experience in online marketing, preferably in an agency setting.
- Must love spreadsheets! We are looking for someone that enjoys tracking and analyzing data and creating charts.
- Willingness to learn our philosophy of online marketing including SEO strategy, social media and content creation.
- Ability to work effectively on a large number of projects and bounce between projects and campaigns.
- Desire to stay ahead of the curve in the online marketing field. We are always researching and keeping up with online marketing news, you must be eager to keep up.
- A white hat mentality.
- Web design / development experience preferred.
- U.S. citizenship or permanent resident status required.
- A bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, or business, or relevant work experience.
- We’re offering a competitive salary for this position (based on experience), in order to attract the best candidates and an excellent benefits page.
Thunder SEO is located in San Diego, CA, with offices in North Park. To apply, forward your cover letter, resume (please include work experience that addresses what we’re looking for) and your answer to the following question to firstname.lastname@example.org. Cover letter/email, resume and answer are required to be considered.
Question: Who is Rand Fishkin and what is his SEO philosophy?
P.S. Be sure to check out our blog posts and twitter (@thunderseo) to get an idea of what we care about, as well as check out our services and bio pages.