Our highly consultative search engine optimization services include link building, on-page optimization, content development creation and more.
We take a holistic look at Social Media strategy including blogging, Twitter, Facebook and industry specific social networks to come up with a campaign that works for you.
Thunder SEO has extensive experience in creating and implementing local search campaigns for single location, regional and nationwide businesses.
Our company has been working with web designers and internet marketing people for over 10 years....
Writing a Blog: Tips on Blogging
Most likely if you are here reading this blog, you’ll surely know how to describe a blog, but a lot of us are at different levels of understanding and learning. So, if you give me a moment I’ll give you a brief explanation of a blog. A Blog is a website, or a page within a website where site relevant articles, some long and some short, are posted on a regular basis and in reverse chronological order. The word ‘blog’ is short for ‘web blog,’ and when someone maintains writing a blog it’s called blogging. See? Pretty easy.
For the most part, I enjoy reading other blogs, and once I find one with a consistent voice I’m hooked. It’s like finding a good author. Here are some tips on blogging I’ve picked up along the way to make your blog posts great.
- Give your opinion. Let your readers know where you stand, while being consistent in your writing style.
- Keep your posts shorter. 250-300 words are great. If you have more to say, consider a two or even three-part series.
- Include lists whenever possible (just like I’m doing now).
- Be ‘keyword-rich.’ What keywords do people search for and make sure they are in your header and text. Don’t over use though.
- Create links that post with other pages on your site, or other credible sites where you’ve gleaned your information. This can give credibility to your blog post.
- Respond to relevant questions or comments in a thoughtful manner.
And remember, if you build it, link it, and make it easy to search for, they will come to it.