Our highly consultative search engine optimization services include link building, on-page optimization, content development creation and more.
We take a holistic look at Social Media strategy including blogging, Twitter, Facebook and industry specific social networks to come up with a campaign that works for you.
Thunder SEO has extensive experience in creating and implementing local search campaigns for single location, regional and nationwide businesses.
Our company has been working with web designers and internet marketing people for over 10 years....
Search and Social Media Specialist
We’re looking to hire a Search and Social Media Specialist to join our growing team in San Diego. We care less about how many years of experience you have, and more about how much you’ve learned throughout those years. If you think the world would be less cool without Rand Fishkin and you use #hashtags in inappropriate places, we want to get to know you!
The ideal candidate will be totally comfortable with the Internet. They will use the web for personal, professional or academic projects, consume tons of online content, actively participate on a social network, and can identify sites that are more trustworthy than others.
Search and Social Media Specialist Duties
- Assists with identifying new content marketing ideas and keyword opportunities for clients.
- Works closely with our team to facilitate and implement on new campaigns for clients.
- Provides support for ongoing projects, including manual link building, social media campaigns and infographic or guest blogging outreach.
- Executes on link building and social media campaigns to drive traffic and increase conversions on client websites.
- Uses tools like Google Analytics, SEOmoz’s Pro toolset, Raven Tools, Citation Labs and Hootsuite to analyze client and competitor websites, identify prospective link opportunities, and monitor social media mentions.
- Stays on top of trends and current events in search, social, and content marketing industries.
Search and Social Media Specialist Skills Required
- Requires at least 1-2 years of work experience in SEO, marketing, advertising, social media or similar field, preferably including strategy development and implementation of SEO and social media campaigns
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Strong relationship building and communication skills
- Curiosity and passion for the search marketing industry
- Socially savvy person that has interacted on Twitter, Facebook and other online communities
- Ability to multitask and handle lots of different projects at once
- Team player that can contribute to our client’s SEO strategies in a group environment
- Requires little direction and can hit the ground running with any task presented
- Strong attention to detail and excellent follow-through skills
- Confidence and willingness to take risks and bring new ideas to the table
Come work with us: Founded in 2007, Thunder SEO is a search and social agency based in sunny San Diego, California. We’re passionate about making the web a better place, learning something new every day, and exceeding client expectations. We host monthly workshops in the office to educate our team, and we’ve also founded a local marketing meetup in San Diego to inspire collaboration within our community. Several members of the Thunder team have been asked to speak at well-respected industry conferences, like Search Marketing Expo (SMX East, West and Advanced) and WordCamp San Diego. We live, breathe and dream about search!
Thunder SEO is an Equal Opportunity Employer.